After a heavy Christmas duck there is still some desire for a delicious and light dessert, which should be the final of a phenomenal Christmas dinner.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 tube of our orgnic energy booster
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups plain frozen Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- Honey or agave syrup
- A pinch of cinnamon on the topping
- Combine the energy booster muesli and pomegranate juice in a large bowl; cover and chill overnight.
- Fill half of the portion glasses with the soaked granola.
- Mix frozen Greek yogurt with honey or agave syrup in a separate bowl and fill the rest of the glasses with the soaked granola.
- Top the glass with blueberries and drizzle with a pinch of cinnamon to complete your Christmas dessert
- Serve it immediately